Dentures are a highly popular method of tooth replacement, and today’s modern times have enabled dentures to be highly natural looking while still being removable. Dentures help patients to once again enjoy food and drinks that are hard to handle with missing teeth. We invite you to take a closer look at the benefits of dentures, both full and partial:
– Because dentures are removable, they can make an excellent treatment option for patients who desire a method of tooth replacement that needs little to no time for recovery.
– Dentures can enhance your jawline and improve your facial structure if missing teeth have been causing these areas to sag.
– If missing teeth have caused you to have an aged appearance, dentures can improve your facial profile to make it appear healthier and younger.
– The holes left by missing teeth can leave the gums loose and allow the neighboring teeth to shift, but partial dentures can fill these gaps.
– You can find yourself feeling more comfortable in social settings, among friends, and in the workplace if you have a full and natural-looking smile boosts your self-esteem.
Please feel free to give Sylvia A. Spradlin a call at 913-780-0123 today if you would like to speak with our dentist, Dr. Sylvia A. Spradlin, about receiving custom-made dentures in Olathe, Kansas.